Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beyoncé Poses For Harpers Bazaar Magazine In Paris

Beyoncé, who just released her new single Run The World (Girls) this week, was spotted on a balcony at the Ritz Hotel in Paris, France this week posing for a Harper’s Bazaar magazine photoshoot. Taking a page from the girl power vibe of her new song, Bey was photographed in a few powerful Evita-like poses. [...]

Yesterday was David’s and my first full day here at his parent’s house in Connecticut and I’m not gonna lie … it was a very quiet day. Because we’re out in the country (ie. woods that get so dark at night that you half expect to see murderers, vampires or flesh-eating zombies roaming around in the back yard), there really ain’t much to do. For the most part, I spent a nice relaxing day reading and hanging out with David’s family. BUT, by nightfall (presumably to distract from the fact that the darkness outside looks like a horror film waiting to happen), it was time to dye Easter Eggs!




David’s family celebrates Passover and Easter so while we will be having a Seder Dinner tonight, we will be hunting for Easter Eggs tomorrow morning. Fun Fun Fun all around. We made eggs for everyone in the family as well as some of our friends (like Emma and Josh) and just had a fun time getting messy and hanging out.


The BIG fun will get started in a few hours, tho. I LOVE having Seder Dinner with David’s family. I brought some fun Passover toys and I’ll be wearing my very own yarmulke (which I procured in Berlin last month at the Jewish Museum) for the first time so … I’m excited! I’ll be sure to post photos on Twitter thruout dinner and, of course, I’ll share them here on the blog tomorrow. Happy Saturday! I hope it’s a great one for all y’all!!




David Hockney
18th birthday
Maxfield Parrish
gagner de l'argent sur internet
Robert Motherwell

No comments:

Post a Comment