Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reuters Reports That The iPhone 5 Will Be Released In September

It’s been quite a while since we’ve heard a seriously juicy iPhone rumor so it was very nice of the Reuters news agency to report the latest rumor this week that the anticipated iPhone 5 will be released this September. Altho iPhones are usually released in June, there has been much speculation that the next [...]

As I mentioned earlier, David and I went to the Neil Simon Theater on Broadway to see the new musical production of Catch Me If You Can (read my review HERE) and then afterward, met up with our good friends Marissa and Isaac for a late dinner at the Landmarc inside the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle. Because our time here in NYC this week is limited and jam-packed with stuff to do, our hang out session with Marissa and Isaac last night was our only chance to see one another … so we really made the most of our time together.




I was very surprised and happy to see that the Time Warner Center has on display quite a few sculpture pieces created by Salvador Dalí. It was all I could do to keep from running around the whole place snapping pics of all the amazing pieces. Here is one photo I did take of one of Dalí‘s famous melting clocks:




Marissa and Isaac are truly 2 of my fave people on Earth so it was a pleasure, as always, to hang out with them. There was talk that one or both of them **may** come visit us in Connecticut this weekend at David’s parent’s house … but as much as I really would LOVE that, I’m not sure if it will actually happen. Still, we did have a blast last night.


This afternoon, David and I are seeing a matinee of Daniel Radcliffe‘s new Broadway show How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (which we are both very excited to see) and then tonight, I’m meeting up with my darling Irene to see PJ Harvey in concert at Terminal 5. It’s going to be a very exciting day here in NYC. Wee!!!




Ab Lincoln
epargne handicap
sites de rencontres
obtenir un pret
Bridget Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment